- Full Range 2-Way Trapezoidal shaped Speaker, Great for small venues, Studio’s and House bands
- Low Frequency Components: 1 x 6” Woofer w/ 1” Voice Coil; High Frequency Transducers: 1 x Piezo
- 180 Watts Peak Power / 90 Watts RMS Power, 8 ohms, 60Hz to 18kHz Frequency Response, 88dB Sensitivity
- Pole Mountable (Standard 35mm) and Rubber Isolating Feet
- Dimensions: 15” high (with the feet) 9” wide and 8” inch Deep (back side is 6.5 inch wide)
Cost-effective but rich in performance, YD series are housed in a MDF acoustic cabinet to get the most out of your speaker, constructed with kick proof metal grills for protection and durability. With a sleek black carpet finish and recessed handles, they are ideal for amateur DJ’s, Church groups and small venues.
The YD-6 is a 2 way passive loudspeaker built from a 6 inch high output mid/low ribbed cone woofer and a high temp multi layer 1 inch copper voice coil mounted on a wide angle high frequency horn for the highest quality sound.
The YD-6 is rated at 90 Watts RMS and 180 Watts Peak to get maximum volume from this small cabinet. It is wired at 8 ohms to make it easy to daisy chain additional speakers. Parallel (In/Out) inputs for 1/4 inch (6.35mm) jack plug Speaker cable.
The Y-DJ brand was designed with the notion that every musician should have access to high quality Pro Audio gear at an affordable price! Whether it is for the garage band, live sound, stage, or studio.