- Ideal for operational heavy duty military use, bug out bag. can be used also for camping hiking and recreational
- Modular MOLLE system all around the bag for attaching additional pouches
- Breathable 3D Fabric on back and shoulder straps to prevent sweat
- Rugged, self-healing YKK zipper hardware & Reinforced & padded bottom for better durability and comfort Sewed using a high tensile strength nylon thread
- Military grade nylon Webbing for straps, handles, and modular attachment points; Genuine Duraflex UTX buckles and hardware add strength and functionality
The TacticShop Multi-purpose assault rush backpack is ergonomic, durable and thoroughly constructed with 1000D Highly durable waterproof coated Cordura nylon that keeps your gear safe and dry in any environment.
Yet its ergonomic shape, padded back & shoulder that is adjustable with straps and buckles, sturdy sternum & waist support make it an absolute delight to wear.
When looking deep in to this Tactical Assault Backpack you will reveal that it has layered independent compartments with more pockets, pouches and Modular MOLLE attachment points than most backpacks twice its size. Pull the dual-directional YKK zippers and expand the main compartment into a full clamshell opening.
The TacticShop Assault Pack is surprisingly spacious with a total of five compartments plus 2 pockets with velcro top on each side
-Main Compartment with 3 extra zipper mesh pockets great for storing personal items and velcro on bottom giving you the option of adding a divider.
-Second Compartment has 1 zipper pocket, 1 large pocket on the back with open top and velcro on the wall of Compartment allows you to attache tactical gear
-Third Compartment is a small pocket located on the top front of the Backpack, has a open top mesh pocket inside and 4 - 1.5 inch wide elastic straps that can hold tightly gun magazines
-Forth Compartment is located in front of the backpack has a open mesh pocket for map/document, divider with pockets for pens and documents, two radio pockets and 1 open top pocket for wires
-Fifth Compartment is located in the back of the backpack for hydration systems with a opening at the top of the bag for water bladder tube