- Converts all 35mm color / monochrome negatives and Capture prints including 3"x5", 4"x6", and 5"x7", 35mm slides or negative films
- 5MP CMOS sensor provides 10 bits per color channel for data conversion, and uses fixed focus and automatic exposure control and color balance,need to connect to a computer.
- Stand alone operation without computer or software
- Memory card slot (Support SD/XD/MMC/MS/MS-PRO up to 32GB - card sold separately)
- Handy connection to USB-enabled PC for data transfer and power
The 3-in-1 PhotoScanner PS-9700 is uniquely designed with a built-in 2.4-inch color LCD screen for viewing and editing, and a memory card reader that saves the converted images directly onto SD memory cards. Within seconds, users can view their scanned photos through a digital picture frame or upload to a computer. It's designed to be used right out of the box by simply plugging it into an AC outlet.
Convert your old slides, film negatives and print photo into digital images with the innovative technology of the 3-in-1 Digital PhotoScanner, letting you easily preserve your memories without relying on costly conversion services. It's easy to use, just place slides & negatives into the 2 trays provided that will align them properly, then the touch of a button scans the image instantly onto your memory card. For photo transfers, just power it and utilizes a USB cable that plugs into a PC.