- 2.5 inch LCD HD Screen & 170 degrees ultra wide lens gives you a full view of the road ahead
- G-sensor detects hard braking and accidents, with three sensitivity levels
- Parking security function for the times you are away from your car
- Built-in Backup battery keeps the recording function while parked
- Automatic overwrite of oldest files first when card is full
24/7 Car Video Security with the GOSO Dash Cam and Parking Function
The GOSO 2.5” LCD Dash Cam starts recording its wide angle view of the road ahead when you start your car and stops when you switch off the ignition. Mount the camera to your windshield and record your drive in 1080p or 720p. This fully automated loop-recording process gives you HD video files in 2, 3, or 5 minute increments saved to your microSD card (accepts up to 32 GB, sold separately). Play back the footage on the LCD display or review later on your computer.
The GOSO 2.5” LCD Dashboard Camera features automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) with customizable sensitivity settings. When an incident like hard braking or a collision is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings; thereby, preserving a complete record of the event.
For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Dash Cam from your vehicle and take snapshots.
Video features & Settings include Video Resolution, Record Voice, time/date stamping for a more detailed presentation of an incident, Park Monitor will turn on the camera for external vibrations (Press the park button to turn it on), in-monitor file playback. Installation
The GOSO Vehicle Blackbox DVR Dash Cam mounts easily to your vehicle windshield with the suction cup mount included