- Large Buttons with large readable numbers, 1.77 inch screen that displays large characters
- SOS button at the back of the phone, will alarm and call the 5 recorded numbers in sequence in case of emergency
- Speaking keypad function that announces each number dialed in a loud clear voice
- Unlocked quad-band GSM phone that works with all 3G & 2G GSM service providers worldwide
- Dual SIM is a comfortable option for when you travel or work, lets you keep both lines in the same phone
Easy to use:
The GOSO W60 Senior phone has a 1.77 inch backlit screen that display big characters for comfortable reading, it also comes with large and easy to read buttons. Unlocked:
The GOSO W60 Senior/Elderly cellphone is a quad-band (850/900/1800/1900) GSM unlocked phone that works with all 3G & 2G GSM service providers worldwide such as T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, etc. SOS Button:
This senior cell phone offers a one touch SOS button that can be programmed to call up to 5 emergency numbers. Dual SIM:
Whether it is a personal number and a business number or a personal number and an international SIM, The GOSO W60 has dual SIM capabilities that allows you to have 2 phone numbers in one device. Other Features:
Speaking keypad function (switchable) that announces each number dialed in a loud clear voice, minimizing wrong numbers and misdialed calls.
High intensity LED flashlight for those times when you need a little light!
Easy to use voicemail and SMS messaging. FM Radio with easy tuning. Supports external memory card up to 4GB. Calendar, Calculator and Clock with Alarm. Color:Dark grey metallic. Talk time: 3-5 hours. Standby time: 180-200 hours. SMS memory:150 messages. Phonebook capacity:300 contacts.